Nowadays, the stock exchange business is extremely diverse in terms of trading options. There are plenty of companies that offer fast and easy-to-use multi-functional platforms and additional services to their clients. Sometimes, such a great number of brokers can overwhelm beginner traders. Choosing the right platform can be challenging if you’re not familiar with all the technical details and principles of a stock exchange. That’s why we decided to give you a little hint on where to look if you want to find the best solution. This time, we’ll present the FXVC trading platform to you. We will outline its distinctive features to help you understand what a trading business is and why this broker can be a good choice for you.
This FXVC broker review will provide you with all the important information about the company and its advantages. Let’s start from the beginning and explore its background.
Who is FXVC?
The firm was founded in 2014, aiming to become suitable for both trading pros and newcomers in the world of trading. To reach this purpose, FXVC has developed a toolbox that has a lot of educational material. Its handy charts, a variety of ebooks, analysis, and technical indicators facilitate the learning of new clients and help experienced traders to stay on the frontline of financial operations. With these instruments, the FXVC broker can help you reach your goals within the shortest time.
On this platform, you can trade CFDs on FX currencies, crypto, indices, stocks and commodities. FXVC’s website is adjusted to web, desktop and mobile devices, so you can do business wherever and whenever you want.
The broker has implemented top-notch technologies that protect its clients from information theft. It utilizes the latest security protocols and applies advanced safety standards in its policies. In fact, even the company itself cannot use your personal data without your permission. All of FXVC’s operations are fully transparent, so it seems like a pretty safe environment for trading.
FXVC licensing and reliability
The platform has all the necessary permissions to operate within the financial market legally. It has a valid Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission license. This is one of the most respectable regulation documents, and not so many companies are honored to have it. The license guarantees that FXVC is reliable and trustworthy, so it is completely safe to buy and sell on this platform.
The broker strictly follows international standards of financial trading and applies the corresponding policies. At the same time, it works with clients’ feedback to improve the users’ experience. The company pays attention to both official regulations and traders’ needs. This way, it finds the right balance between providing the clients with many opportunities for gaining profit and operating accordingly to the rules.
How does FXVC trading platform work?
The firm’s software seems to be well-thought-out and user-friendly. It’s own unique platform has plenty of functions and is protected from hacking. It doesn’t crash or freeze. And there are no annoying ads and banners that can steal your attention or influencing your decisions.
The Trading Platform section has several categories: currencies, stocks, indices, commodities and crypto. By clicking through each one, you will be able to check out the tables that show you how a certain market is performing in real-time.
FXVC account types
FXVC is flexible and accessible for any trader. It has five account types with different services packages. Depending on the amount of your investments, you can acquire such statuses:
- Bronze. This is the basic account offered to all new clients. It allows you to access the platform and analysis research anytime. You can get it by putting €250 to your balance.
- Silver. With this status, you will be allowed to use FXVC’s educational tools and materials. It also allows you to have a personal client-relationship agent. Finally, you will be able to subscribe to the company’s newsletter to receive regular updates and reviews. While writing this FXVC broker review, we found this material very useful. The silver status will cost you a €10,000 deposit.
- Gold. This account will provide you with another great feature – SMS announcements and notifications about the important changes in the market. The price is €25,000.
- Platinum. The privilege of this status includes lower spreads and access to learning courses. It is given to clients with a total sum of deposits of €100,000.
- VIP. While providing you with all the features of other account types, this one also gives you the right to watch the real-time market performance. Put €250,000 to your balance, and you will be able to do anything on FXVC.
FXVC review summary
As we analyzed all the above, we concluded that this platform has everything that traders need. No matter if you’re new to trading or have vast experience in buying and selling stocks, you will have many opportunities to increase your capital here. And you can expand your knowledge of the market as well.
While being multi-functional, FXVC has a simple and comprehensive interface. It is quite comfortable to use the platform on any device. And you can customize it to make the design more suitable for your specific needs. The wide range of items available for trade is also very appealing.
We hope this FXVC review will help you get familiar with the broker. Use it yourself to see the platform in action. And don’t forget to send us your feedback if you want to contribute to our future ratings!